Skirt that combines romantic and feminine style was featured in the collection of autumn / winter 2010-2011. This collection has been inspired by the series Mad Men, where Betty Draper (January Jones) and Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks) is considered to represent two "camps": the feminine with a wide skirt, and flirting with hip hugging pencil skirt. From Dries Van Noten, Fendi, and Nina Ricci, to Louis Vuitton, L'Wren Scott, Oscar de la Renta, and Yves Saint Laurent, all prove that the theme would ladylike popular for fall.
Length that reaches the calf was impressed at first glance too polite and less attractive. However, a number of improvements with a touch of today make a mini skirt trend will be more stunning and classy. This skirt can look chic, and combined with superiors deserve anything from tank tops, t-shirts, sweaters, even a blazer.
Designer Britt Lintner, who specializes in women's clothing to work, says that demand for mini skirt is currently in its peak. "Women in finance, legal, and consulting, busy-busy asking me to give a more feminine appearance. In the office, women do not want to bother with the mini skirt, but they also do not want to look shabby. Well, midi skirt was still follow these rules, but can show the impression sexy, "he explained.
Little midi style guide that you can apply are:
* Wear a midi skirt with high heels.
* Adopt the style of Victoria Beckham, who always wore a high waisted mini skirt with a blouse or sweater, with high heels.
* To attend a job interview, wear a midi skirt with a blouse and blazer.
* To the style of the London woman, mix midi skirt with white blouse, red shoes, and sunglasses.
* Due easily combined, this skirt can be worn by women with any body shape. But if you have a high waist, midi skirt will balance your body proportions.