1. When not in use, always pack hand luggage to avoid dust. Use a bag cover which is usually given from the store, or use a pillow made of soft material and natural.
2. Note the cleanliness of your hands while holding the bag. Avoid direct grasping the handle handbag with palms. You'll have to agree, the palm is one part of the body without conscious, is a part that has germs in large quantities. In addition, the use of lotions can cause the skin to look black bag. "You'd better just draped her purse on the arm, do not grip on the handle. Apit in the crook of the elbow. This way, you can avoid damage to the handle of the bag due to exposure of the lotion or dirt on the palm of the hand," explains Ticco Chandra, owner Colorwash, laundering services specialized professional bag and shoe leather to Female Compass.
3. Do not fill the bag with heavy items, because it can damage the original form. Also avoid carrying a pen without a cap or a pen that uses an automatic spring on the back, because it could accidentally remove a pen tip and stain the inside of the bag. Put pen origin, although the lid can be pierced and deforming the bag. Should be put in separate pencil box just in case. Do not also try to use the outside of the bag as writing pads, pen tip can penetrate and stain the paper bag.
4. Avoid putting the direct-care products into the bag. Lotion, foundation, cream, or other beauty products. Never know when those products to leak and ruin your bag forever.
5. Avoid the use of an expensive handbag or special if you see the weather was not friendly or will be visiting the area damp or potentially damage the bag because of weather or conditions that are not friendly.
6. Do not carry expensive handbags to a salon or a hairdresser, due care products and styling can easily attach to and damage the bag. In addition, new haircuts given chemical can also attach to and damage the look of the bag.
7. If your bag has a handle made of chains, make sure the chain is stored inside the bag when not in use. It is important that the chain does not damage the material on the outside of the bag.
8. When storing, you should use bubble wrap to be placed inside the bag and maintain its shape. Avoid using paper towels or newspaper because it can attract termites to breed in it.
9. Avoid using special bags to the supermarket because if you put in the cart, the cart nets can leave permanent marks or even worse, spilled food or beverages will damage the bag.
10. Ticco also suggest, that you do a waterproofing coating or bag to avoid accidents are unwanted, such as water soaked or exposed to the stain pen. Waterproofing is also easy cleaning when exposed to the fluid bag.
11. "Never use a new pair of jeans while carrying a new handbag at the same time. I most often find jeans stain on the leather handbag. This happened because the bag with the jeans that rub the skin color is still very concentrated," explains Ticco which suggested that if it happens, immediately take the bag to a professional wash bag, do not wait until the color of jeans soak into the bag for too long.
12. For bags that are stored in a closet, try to provide airflow into the cabinet, at least winds leather bags or shoes that are not moldy. Save charcoal Korea in the closet to absorb moisture, do not use silica gel or moisture absorbent because it can be spilled and even wet the bag.
13. For bags made from canvas, do not get used to wash themselves with a detergent or a brush because it will damage the original levels and even damage the network thread.
14. If stains are stubborn, try to paint the back of bags. Make sure you take it to the services of a professional coloring bags.